Vessel Manager (LPG)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: March 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
· Manager is responsible for the safe, efficient and environment conscious operation of the vessels assigned, typical 3-5 vessels.
· To ensure vessel/s comply with all relevant rules & regulations with special emphasis on the ISM code, the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard as well as flag state, port state and the industry’s special requirements and regulations, and render support to ships as appropriate.
· During the absence of a Vessel Manager, the Fleet Manager in the respective Group assumes the responsibility or delegate another back up vessel manager.
· Give support on matters related to technical operations as required.
· Keep technical statistics.
· Attend to additional duties as decided during the annual employee dialogue.
· Analyse and respond to Undesired Events.
· Participate in evaluation of Shipboard management Systems Review.
· Arrange Management Reviews and ensure actions decided upon are implemented.
The position will be measured against safe and incident free operation of the assigned vessels and in line with WSM and Client KPIs.
· Technical/maritime qualifications with seagoing experience as Chief Engineer on LPG VLGC.
· Shore based experience as vessel manager of LPG VLGC .
· Good command of oral and written English.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Environmental focused.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills in order to develop close relationships with shipboard staff, vessel owners, charterers as well as internal and external support functions.
Post Fixture Manager Full time
Demurrage Claims Analyst (Oil & Gas) Full time
Vessel Operator – Bulk Carrier Full time
Operations Executive (Bulk Carrier) Full time
Dry Bulk Operator Full time