Technical Superintendent (Bulk/Container)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 days ago
- Posted: November 26, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client, a shipping company, is on a lookout for a Technical Superintendent (Bulk/Container) to join their team!
- Manage all aspects of technical maintenance, budget control, planning and all safety aspects of the vessels
- Manage ship maintenance plans
- Ensure vessels comply to the statutory regulations for safety
- Organize, monitor and execute all activities connected to class and flag state and certificate requirements.
- Monitor vessels performance and implement timely remedial actions when required
- Responsible for controlling the budgets for assigned vessels
- Minimum Diploma and above in Maritime Studies or an relevant discipline
- Preferably minimum 2 of experience as a Technical Superintendent (Bulk/Container)
- COC Class 1 (Motor)
- Must have sailed as a Chief Engineer on Bulk/Container vessels