Ship Operator (Dry Commodities)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 14, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- In-charge of assigned vessels’ operations
- Manage all post-fixture activities
- Manage port calls & vessel expenses
- Maintain close communication with Masters, to ensure cargo stowage, operations in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Min Diploma in Maritime or related education qualification
- Min 4 years experience in similar capacity
- Experience in dry bulk sector