- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 5 days ago
- Posted: November 23, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- In-charge of assigned vessels’ end to end operations
- Manage all post-fixture activities
- Manage port calls & vessel expenses
- Maintain close communication with Masters, to ensure cargo stowage, operations in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Min Diploma in Maritime or related education qualification
- Min 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience in dry bulk sector
- Experience in handling SupraMax and above