- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: August 4, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client, a ship brokering company, is on a lookout for a Ship Broker to join their Singapore team!
- Develop the shipping market in India/Middle East/Bangladesh
- Negotiate voyage charters and manage/coordinate COA nominations between Charterers and Owners.
- Post-fixture follow up in coordination with Operations Department.
- Grow existing relationships with Charterers and Owners and develop new business opportunities in coordination with colleagues and seniors.
- Contribute with insights and market information to the company’s market reports and online portals
- Minimum Diploma and above in Maritime Studies or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years and above of relevant working experience
- Good foundation in conversing fluently in Hindi or Bengali would be an added advantage (Liaison with counterparts in India/Middle East/Bangladesh)
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skill
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong coordination and execution ability