Service Account Manager (Thailand)
- Full time
- Thailand, Thailand View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: March 4, 2021 -Accepting applications
About the Role
Working with an industry market leader and alongside a highly dedicated team, the Service Account Manager will report to the Director of Service, Southeast Asia, to oversee service performance management, work closely with customers and analyze information relating to customers’ portfolio, service performance and key performance indicators per service contracts.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
Service Performance Management
- Accountable for KPI management, approval of KPI penalties and reducing KPI penalty.
- Work closely with the Service Team to provide a daily update on Service KPIs, including downtime and availability of back-up units.
- Work with the Service Manager and Country Manager to ensure that uptime is maintained above minimum levels as described in the customer contract.
- Prepare all KPI reporting for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with all key customers.
- Leverage key reports and develop agreed reporting framework to be shared with customers on weekly/monthly basis.
- Utilize AS400 system and available admin support to generate information for supporting reporting tools.
- Reduction of back-up units
- Review primary units model mix and quantity on each site, determining unit suitability to the application and suggest repairs/overhauls where necessary.
- Analyze the back-up unit model mix and quantity, manage the back-up units appropriately for site optimization to minimize the total number of back-up units on site.
- Review parts consumption and inventory stocking levels to support anticipated parts usage. Provide guidance to Parts Manager/Supervisor on suggested held inventory in main branch and site locations.
- Provide daily and weekly updates to end-users on Crown’s operational status including outstanding issues tracking report, machine uptime, schedules and breakdown ratio
- Facilitate and lead weekly and monthly customer meetings, focusing on KPIs and service-related updates.
- Document all minutes of meetings to key stakeholders, ensuring buy-in and sign-off by customers on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Proactive customer management through alignment with Sales Account Managers, providing customers with solutions to managing machine uptime, PM scheduling and operational advice on site operations.
- Analyze KPIs as per agreed contract (Downtime, Penalties, Site Technicians etc.), and aligning with Service Department’s KPIs (PM Completions, Job Rates, Manpower etc.).
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant management experience in the industrial sector
- Strong market knowledge, leadership and people management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, results-driven and a positive team player.