- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted: March 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
Reporting to the Operations Lead (Clean & LPG), the Clean Scheduler – Renewables position will be responsible for all aspects of scheduling renewables operations in Asia Pacific region. This role will involve contributing to the business bottom-line by striving for operations excellence to ensure the business is a high-performance work unit.
- Execute all waterborne movements and road tanker deliveries according to Sales and Purchase contracts
- Execute all loading month and date nominations according to suppliers’ general terms and conditions (GTCs)
- Nominate vessels for acceptance, cargo, and date range declaration to counterparties and terminals.
- Responsible for scheduling/ optimization, keep a close monitor on vessel berthing program, product qualities, volumetric performance and resolve any significant discrepancies promptly.
- Maintain accurate inventory records at all times.
- Notify Marine Demurrage group for demurrages on vessels, if incurred.
- Daily updates of cargo volumes and B/L estimated date into SAP.
- Cargo actualization into SAP.
- Timely nomination of inspector into Navarik.
- Manage renewables feedstocks and fuels tankages.
- Adhere to Phillips 66 compliance policies such as DRM, Import/Export customs declaration.
- Inform/ consult Operations Lead, Loss Control and Traders for any operational issues.
- Manage renewable tankage program to meet product specification and delivery commitments.
- Ensure cargo documents are aligned with sustainability requirements and filed systematically for annual certification audits.
- Cultivate and maintain good rapport with industry peers
- Minimum qualification of a Degree/Diploma, preferably in Chemical and Maritime.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related operations experience.
- Experience in handling road tankers and waterborne renewable cargoes within Asia Pacific is preferred.
- Knowledge of supply logistics chain involving inspections, cargo operations and procedures.
- Ability to appreciate sustainability frameworks.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and advanced computer spreadsheet skills.
- High degree of initiative and collaborative skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to think, act decisively and independently under pressing situations and adapt quickly to evolving requirements and changes.
- Accommodative to business needs during odd hours of the day, including weekends/holidays.
Trade Operations Specialist (Non-Ferrous commodity) Full time
Senior Charterer (Petroleum) Full time
Trade Operations Executive (Mineral) Full time
Risk Analyst Full time
Trade Operations Executive (Mineral Resource) Full time