Sales Advisor, CAM
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 3 months ago
- Posted: February 3, 2021 -Accepting applications
GOAL OF THE POSITION
Responsible for achieving established sales objectives, achieving clearly defined objectives and
working closely with the internal sales department to achieve the organization’s turnover through active
RESULT AREAS/CORE ACTIVITIES
● Maintain and further develop business relationships with new and existing customers to achieve
● Actively sell and promote CAM Attachments to stimulate sales and achieve the established
● Take the lead in developing new markets/segments for new and existing customers to
differentiate and expand base markets
● Liaise with new customers (potential customers) to further develop the customer portfolio within
identified sales targets
● Responsible for the creation of customer evaluations to ensure good follow-up of customer
● Investigate and solve customer problems
● Follow up the customer to collect the outstanding payment
Information shared here are strictly Confidential
FORMAL PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE POSITION
Minimum 3 years sales experience in spare parts/material handling equipment or related industry
Strong ability and will to expand market share with new customers
Ability to set sales goals and strategies for assigned customers in assigned territory.
Ability to monitor, manage and forecast sales based on customer needs and orders
Ability to collect market and competitor information and report to manager in a timely manner.
The ability to follow up and collect accounts receivables.
Ability to provide customers with quality after-sales service.
Ability to meet annual sales targets and to spend within allocated budget.
Self-motivated and organized individuals.
A proven track record of achieving goals.
Ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds