Pricing Executive (Intra-Asia)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 21, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Provide timely responses to clients on pricing, bid, contract, and rate enquiries
- Analyse, evaluate and research to process all pricing, bid, contract, and rate enquiries (including the maintenance of rate tariff guideline and data) for the exports within intra-Asia region
- Collate market feedback, analyse data, and assist with the establishment of pricing policy
- Monitor closely on the supply & demand of the market and adjust the pricing policy in accordance to market situation.
- Ensure all contracts and rate filings are implemented and executed in conformance to our contract clauses as well as make sure rate filings are consistent in our in-house system.
Monitoring & Data Analysis
- Monitor and analyse vessel performance
- Monitor country’s lifting performance (including customer profiling) closely to ensure weekly vessel allocation has been fully utilised.
- Monitor whole vessel utilization closely and guide front line offices to achieve the ideal cargo mix.
- Prepare reports, market research, and perform other tasks as required by Management
External Business Stakeholders Management
- Proactive communication with external stakeholders for the purpose of rate enquiries, tendering, local practices etc.
- Relationship management with stakeholders, front line offices, conferences and customer meetings.
If you are someone who enjoys working in with a team of supportive and dynamic individuals and has advanced skills in MS Excel with good analytical skills, this is the role for you to kickstart and grow your career with an industry leader!
- A diploma or degree in business, maritime / logistic or supply chain related studies
- 0 to 2 years of working experience in related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (specifically with vlookup, pivot table & etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of the logistics/supply chain industry is an advantage