Marine Superintendent (Container)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 22, 2022 -Accepting applications
- B.S. degree in Nautical Science, Naval Architecture or equivalent, or Master’s qualification
- Company Security Officer (CSO) certificate
- Designated person Ashore (DPA) Certificate
- Marine Incident Investigation or equivalent Certification
- 3 years as a Marine or QHSE Superintendent with Containers / Oil & Gas tanker vessels; or
- 5 years of relevant work experience within a ship management / owning company
- Strong knowledge of vessels’ marine / commercial requirements and voyage regulations
- Good knowledge of the OCIMF/CDI guidelines and requirements
- Good knowledge and experience in marine industry HSSEQ practices, marine incident investigation and conducting audits.
- Good knowledge of applicable International Maritime Regulations (i.e. SLOAS, MARPOL, ISM / ISPS Code), Statutory requirements, Industry standards and requirements (OCIMF, CDI, Intertanko etc)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Very good people management skills
- Good Multitasking and Organizational Skills
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- Vessel management
- Analytical, problem solving, time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to respond positively to customers in an effective manner, and to represent the company effectively in external forum.
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills.