Marine Claims Administrator
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 22, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Responsible for receiving, recording, and processing incoming insurance claims.
- Settle claims within the specified timeframe.
- Evaluate basic policy coverage and determine its applicability to submitted claims, escalating any issues as necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries in accordance with service standards.
- Oversee claims recoveries.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Accounts Department, Brokers, and Agents.
- Ensure timely compliance with both internal and statutory audit queries.
- Coordinate with the Reinsurance Department to submit relevant statistics for treaty renewal.
- Strictly adhere to all MAS regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Department or reporting authority.
- Preferably a diploma or degree holder in Marine studies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Marine Claims. Candidates with more than 5 years of experience will be considered for a senior position. Those without experience may be considered for an entry-level claims handler role.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and self-motivated.
- Customer-centric approach, demonstrating good analytical and negotiation skills.