Manager, ICT Risk & Governance
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted: January 27, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Plan, develop and manage all Client’s Group ICT risks management processes to safeguard the organization and its ability to perform its business mission.
- Consolidate the deviations and non-compliance ICT risks incidences highlighted during audit verifications or assessments reported by users.
- Govern ICT policies update and its compliance for Client’s Group of Companies
- Initiate corrective measurement and interventions when necessary to address the deviations.
ICT Risk and Policy Management
- Plan, develop and manage the implementation Group ICT risks and policy and guidelines to safeguard Group ICT resources and facilities.
- Consolidate, analyze and report all non-compliance ICT incidences and mitigation measures to Management.
- Monitor and enforce the existing ICT policies and procedures to meet Group ICT Risk compliance.
- Develop, review and enhance a robust ICT governance framework to support the Group’s business growth and operational needs.
- Manage the implementation of ICT governance initiatives to ensure the highest availability of corporate and business applications in a secure environment as per committed SLA and risk governance standards.
- Responsible of governance processes and improvement for all ICT (governance of procurement, data, contracts)
- Person In Charge for all SAP/LOB applications governance approval and audit (user verification, Segregation of Duties)
ICT Audit Management
- Manage ICT audit program conducted by both internal and external auditors, including audit readiness, preparation, pre-audit assessment reviews and audit closure.
- Manage, update and close Quarterly Audit Status Report (QASR) issues.
- Enforce existing ICT policies and procedures to meet Group ICT/HSE compliance.
ICT Computer Disaster
- ICT disaster recovery alternate team lead.
- Plan and conduct the ICT Computer Disaster Recovery simulation testing to ensure ICT critical applications identified can be recovered quickly to mitigate business disruption in the event of disaster.
- Report and initiate corrective measures to address gaps to ensure compliance to Group ICT Risk and Security governance policy and guidelines.
- At least 10 – 12 years of relevant working experience in ICT Management, preferably with experience in ICT risk and governance
- Degree in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent.