Manager, Functional Development & Career management
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: February 17, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Manage the roll-out of functional competency management framework to meet the Group’s business needs.
- Manage the upkeep of Group’s functional competency dictionary, as well as competency profiles for roles.
- Manage functional competency assessment process for Client.
- Implement appropriate capability development programmes to promote employee development and gap closure.
- Manage the roll-out of appropriate methodologies, framework, policies and procedures on functional capability development initiatives in line with client’s business goals.
- Measure and review the effectiveness of implemented development programmes, and propose intervention plans for continuous improvement. Career Management
- Design and implement career management framework for Client to attract and retain talents as well as promote self-initiated career planning culture for the employees.
- Manage the roll-out and operationalisation of career management activities and processes in support of organisation’s business needs.
Functional Training Administration
- Manage the administration of employees’ functional training, ensuring that employees receive relevant training to their roles.
- Ensure the appropriate processes and LOA are followed, and that the training budget is monitored. ▪ Ensure that HRDF fund is utilised effectively, and the administration of the fund is done on a timely manner.
Education Assistance Programme
- Develop and manage education assistance programme (i.e. EAP, MFPA) to create value for client’s learning investment.
- Design and manage the roll-out of new employee induction programme to ensure that new employees are welcomed with the right experience during the first few days in the company.
- Develop, motivate and coach subordinate to achieve high productivity in line with the Department’s objectives and targets.
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of related working experience in HR, preferably in HR development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Science or equivalent