IT Vessel Support
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 4 days ago
- Posted: November 24, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client, a shipping company is on a lookout for an IT Vessel Support to join their team based in their Singapore office.
- Perform crucial IT support tasks on the vessel
- Setting up and configuration of the vessel IT systems
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the daily operational issues
- Acting as first point of contact for all the software and hardware installation on the vessel for the smooth communication and operations
- Auditing of marine system performance to keep system health in check.
- Performing support and helpdesk related duties timely with good exposure in using systems such as Inmarsat, Digisat, Interllian or other vessel satellite communication systems.
- Reporting to the team leader on all the important matters relating to the system and providing full speedy support to resolve system faulty.
- Diploma and above in IT or Maritime Information Systems.
- Minimum experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar role.
- Skilled in performing IT support tasks within tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform other IT support related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to provide emergency offline support during weekends and public holiday.