- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 1 week ago
- Posted: May 4, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client is looking for an HSEQ Superintendent to help manage their fleet of bunkers and oil tankers in Singapore.
- Provide direction and guidance on HSEQ issues within the workplace.
- Promote best practice at all times with regards to safety at work in all areas.
- Carry out audits and safety inspections.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HSEQ initiatives.
- COC Class 1 (Master Mariner)
- Prior experience in the same field
- Ability to be able to problem solve and interpret complex issues