HR & Payroll Co-ordinator
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 6 days ago
- Posted: September 19, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Provide guidance and advice on HR policies and practices to employees and managers.
- Handle HR administrative processes, including record-keeping, payroll, and recruitment.
- Support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to offboarding.
- Collaborate with local office and line managers on people management matters.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Coordinate training deliveries, including new joiner induction programs.
- Assist in HR processes and tools such as performance development plans and surveys.
- Maintain accurate personnel databases and systems.
- Prepare monthly payroll actions and reports for payroll vendors.
- Resolve internal customer queries while adhering to data protection guidelines.
- Oversee onboarding and offboarding processes for accuracy and efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant HR experience, or passionate fresh graduates.
- Conversational Mandarin preferred for vendor communication.
- Understanding of employment regulations and remuneration standards.
- Effective prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- IT Savvy.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel’s PivotTable.