Global Logistics Specialist
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 22, 2022 -Accepting applications
Coordinate all aspects of International and Domestic freight shipments. Responsible for coordinating shipments for clients across variety of industry sectors. Duties include, quote preparation, document preparation, and logistics coordination. Liaise on a daily basis with Customs Brokers both internationally and domestically to support timely clearance and delivery of cargo for our clients. Responsible for daily and monthly reporting of shipment status and inventory management for clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Liaise with international and domestic Customs Brokers on shipments in progress
· Prepare documents necessary for the movement of cargo internationally
· Coordinate deliveries locally and internationally
· Research export compliance issues and coordinate with customers and agents
· Resolve problems/issues with vendors, contractors and clients
· Prepare inventory reports for clients as directed
· Update shipment tracking reports and advise clients updated status of shipments
· Prepare and submit invoices for shipments completed
· Update invoice logs and reports
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
Minimum of three years customer service experience with a background of international logistics or related industry required. Bilingual in both English and Chinese or Mandarin languages strongly preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.