Fleet Manager (PCC)
- Full time
- Hong Kong S.A.R., Hong Kong View on Map
- posted 6 days ago
- Posted: September 19, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Lead and manage a team of Technical Superintendents to oversee all aspects of the technical management of the vessels including but not limited to safe operations, safety, compliance, crew management, maintenance, and cost control.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and adoption of industry best practices.
- Oversee and manage the overall budget for the procurement of services, ship spares and stores for the company’s fleet of vessels while ensuring the operational reliability of the vessels are kept to a high standard.
- Set up, review and monitor KPIs for the Technical team and the overall vessels’ performance of the company fleet of vessels and the company’s fleet under 3rd party ship management.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with crew members, shore staff, and both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage risk associated with vessel operations and maintenance. Monitor vessel performance and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the technical management team