- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 7 hours ago
- Posted: May 12, 2021 -Accepting applications
Direct Search is partnering with one of our clients a global renowned ship management company to recruit for a Crewing Superintendent to join their Singapore team.
The ideal candidate will already have existing living/working rights in Singapore and have previous experience working in a ship management company.
- In this position you will be reporting to the Marine HR Manager and assisting them with the management of the crewing team.
- Responsible for liaising with vessels, manning centers and agents regarding the planning of crew changes.
- Assist in providing manning budgets.
- Approve payment invoices
- Give guidance and advice to the crewing team regarding operational matters.
- Ensure the logistics of crew change is well coordinated with all parties involved.
- Ensure crew database in maintained and updated as required.
- Previous experience in a similar position, marine manning.
- Experience working with a ship management company.