Corporate Planner (Projects & Business Improvement)
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 6 days ago
- Posted: October 15, 2020 -Accepting applications
An exciting role for an Account/Finance/Economic Professional to work with one of the world’s largest oil & gas firm with worldwide presence. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will be a subject matter expert in the assessment for mergers and acquisitions for projects. Send your latest resume to us now for shortlist.
- Manage the evaluation of potential business ideas, merger and acquisition (M&A) or corporate projects within allocated portfolio of businesses, as well as the development of effective execution plans (i.e. transaction structures, capital structures and/or corporate structures) to facilitate the effective execution of identified projects to support Group’s corporate strategy operational needs.
- Business partner role for assigned Business Units (BUs),
Service Units (SUs) and/or subsidiaries, which includes:
- Develop business intelligence and research to support the formulation of strategic vision, evaluation of business ideas, and implementation of ERM and investor relations activities.
- Manage the formulation of long-term strategic initiatives and business plan in support of the assigned business units (BUs), service units (SUs) and/or subsidiaries to ensure cohesiveness and consistency with the Group’s overall corporate strategic vision and mission.
- Manage the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities/programs to monitor, manage, control and mitigate business risk to safeguard shareholder’s return and the group’s sustainability
Identification of Business Growth opportunities
- Manage the origination and evaluation/assessment of potential business growth opportunities to support the Group’s business objectives.
Project Feasibility Review and Implementation Planning
- Assist in the evaluation of merger and acquisition, new business ideas or opportunities from external sources to determine strategic and operational fit, resource optimization and compatibility with the Group’s long-term plans or strategies.
- Plan and develop the recommendation of an appropriate transaction structure or approach (e.g. joint venture agreement [JVA], Memorandum of Understanding [MOU]) to ensure effective execution of the transaction.
- Plan and develop the proposal of an appropriate capital structure (e.g. equity, bonds, debt financing) to maximize returns / minimize risks of selected transaction ideas or opportunities.
- Plan and develop the recommendation of an appropriate internal corporate structure for purposes of facilitating efficient management, ring fencing or other management objectives.
Projects & Business Improvement (PBI)
- Identify, analyse and create methodology, including re-engineering business processes, rectify performance issues and drive operational excellence, whilst ensuring business processes meet the requirements/objectives as defined.
- Provide consultative support to the Business Partners in executing their respective processes and initiatives and guiding on any areas of improvement.
- Provide oversights to business and process improvement implementation by continuously reviewing its progress to ensure objectives are achieved.