- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 1 week ago
- Posted: May 4, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client is an international commodities trading company. They are currently looking for a Contracts Analyst to join their team. This is a 6-months contract role.
This role’s primary function will be to support the contracts management team. To be successful in this role, you need to have prior experience within the energy trading industry.
- Provide support to the operational team in the management of existing contracts
- Develop and coordinate contracts with the Finance/Legal/Demurrage departments
- Maintain database of contracts
- Provide relevant process improvements
- Academic background in a relevant discipline
- Knowledgeable with incoterms
- Strong commercial mindset
- Ability to speak in both English and Mandarin to effectively communicate with counterparts