- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 15, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Conduct day-to-day chartering related activities.
- Negotiation of Charter Party terms and requirements
- Key contributor for the P&L or the organization
- Source for optimal shipping solution for the cargo Monitor market freight rates movement, provide regular evaluation and market analysis.
- Degree in Maritime / related Discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity role in the dry bulk sector
- Good knowledge of chartering and operations in the dry bulk sector