Business Development Executive ( Sea Freight)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: March 24, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Develop a database of prospective clients.
- Identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities.
- Direct contact of prospective clients through personal visits and phone calls.
- Provide customer quotations with a systematic follow up system.
- Prepare daily sales report and Quarterly business plan.
- Extensive Market & Industry research to Identify new opportunities.
- Maintain and develop a strong agency network.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the Singapore market of freight forwarding industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Customer focused with proactive attitude.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years working experience in the field of Logistics & Freight Forwarding.
- Candidate must have targeted business in hand for relevant clients .
- Candidate should be aggressive to generate business
- Microsoft Office skills.
Post Fixture Manager Full time
Demurrage Claims Analyst (Oil & Gas) Full time
Vessel Operator – Bulk Carrier Full time
Operations Executive (Bulk Carrier) Full time
Dry Bulk Operator Full time