Assistant Manager, Marine Claims
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 29, 2022 -Accepting applications
• To handle Marine classes of claims.
• Claim processing including data entry.
• To gather and analyses information from all sources before claim settlement.
• To ensure all claims are resolved in fair and reasonable manner.
• To review claim files and monitoring of recoveries.
• To provide administrative support to prepare monthly statistics and report.
• To manage telephone enquiries and attend to walk-in-claimants.
• To provide claims handling service to clients and business partners.
• To provide guidance to junior staff.
• Any other jobs assigned by the Company/HOD/Section Manager.
• Minimum 5 years’ working experience in similar capacity.
• Experience with Marine claims handling in an insurance company setting will be an added advantage.
• Customer centric, meticulous, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Positive working attitude
• Certificate in Commercial General insurance and Personal General Insurance is a requirement.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the English and Mandarin Speaking Associates and to negotiate settlement with English and Mandarin speaking solicitors