Tanker Vessel Operations Executive
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 6 days ago
- Posted: November 22, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- In-charge of assigned vessels’ operations
- Manage all post-fixture activities
- Manage port calls & vessel expenses
- Maintain close communication with Masters, to ensure cargo stowage, operations in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Chartering activities for tanker vessels
- Min Diploma in Maritime or related education qualification
- Min 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience in handling crude oil tanker vessels is a must
- Experience in handling VLCC, Aframax
- Prior experience in broker shop is preferred