Senior Manager HRBP
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted: January 27, 2021 -Accepting applications
Direct Search Global is partnering one of the world largest oil and gas listed firm to search for Senior Manager HRBP, Malaysia.
· To lead and manage the implementation of human resource strategies and processes for company’s global coverage.
· To drive and manage HR department activities to deliver HR policies and processes, across the
organization and ensure the set targets of the business are achieved.
· To support the embedding of the business’s strategies at various divisions and levels by providing guidance and input on workforce planning, business unit restructures, and succession planning, ensuring that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in a legally compliant manner.
· To provide guidance on the day-to-day performance management process through coaching, career development, counselling, and disciplinary actions.
· To drive and implement recruitment and selection process.
· To develop strategies for people management, succession planning, and talent management for key managerial positions and stakeholders. Work closely with the Talent Management team.
· To work collaboratively with divisional heads throughout the division, assisting them to understand the compensation and rewards programs, training, and development programs, and aiding in the indoctrination of proper management and communication practices.
· To drive and implement employee engagement activities to boast the staff’s morale and motivation level.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business, or a related discipline.
· 10 years of experience with minimum 5 years in Human Resources Management.
· Good knowledge in HR best practices and working knowledge of employment legislation (its application) and implications of non-compliance.
· Solid business acumen and understanding of human resource impact on the organizational performance.
· Proven track record of good decision-making skills.
· Excellent communication, managing through conflicts and showing managerial courage when opportunities demand.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to [email protected]