Senior Crew Professional
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: June 15, 2021 -Accepting applications
Our client, a shipping company, is currently looking for a Senior Crew Professional to be based in their Singapore office.
- Managing crew operations such as quality of crew, assigned fleet of vessels are well-manned and adhering to company’s procedures and guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with counterparts to ensure smooth crew planning and operations.
- In the event of emergency, propose and arrange a replacement seafarer.
- Validation of promotions of ratings.
- Preparation of transfer/exit plan for allocated vessels and relief plan for any specific projects.
- Management of re-joining seafarers such as appraisals, crew records are updated accurately and timely in the company’s database.
- Ensuring compliance acts are being met accordingly.
- To be rostered as duty officer once every two months, availability 24/7 for any emergency call.
- Management of non-wages related expenses.
- Diploma and above in Maritime Studies or in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant crewing experience.
- Good foundation in mandatory STCW certifications, Seafarer’s Employment, MLC 2006, CBA, and Flag States’ requirements.
- Proficient in English (Spoken and written)
- Good communication skills, a team player and able to work within time constraints.
- Candidate to possess existing work rights in Singapore due to travel restrictions.