Senior Contracts Manager
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted: April 1, 2021 -Accepting applications
Direct Search Global is working with a major oil & gas asset owner to search for a Contracts Manager, specifically for major oil & gas projects up to USD3 Billion in value. Responsible for Project Bidding and Contracts Development/Negotiation. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, this role will start off as a 4 months assignment on extension basis upon mutual agreement.
- Establish, lead and interface with the respective subordinate to ensure contractual development and formalization is done timely and efficiently taken consideration of the respective risk provided under the Contract.
- Lead, manage, drive, negotiate and administer the all activities with reference to Contract Documentation Management are in compliance with contracts provisions and Business Unit’s Management Systems
- Project Bidding
- Contract Development
- Negotiation & Contract Finalization
- Contract Documentation Management
- Change & Dispute Management
- Leadership & Management Capability
- At least 10 years working experience, with 5 years in construction related tenders and contract management/ project management / negotiations. An exposure in the oil and gas industry is and added advantage.
- Degree in Law / Quantity Surveying / Engineering or other equivalent professional qualification.
- Master of Science (MSc) or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or any related professional qualification is an additional advantage.: