Project Lead RLE (Asset Management)
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted: January 26, 2021 -Accepting applications
- Lead and execute the assigned Repair Life Extension (RLE) projects during Pre-Operation stage (proposal input), Operations (Life Extension Study & SOW development) and Post Operations (audit) for FSO/FPSOs and provide an unconventional method and a tailored solution to the Client’s specific needs, hence generating revenue to the company through reimbursable contracts.
- Lead the RLE Project Management Team (PMT) to ensure the RLE project’s execution are completed on schedule, within budget, conform to all statutory, class and relevant codes requirements and standards, safe and fit for operational purpose in meeting client’s requirements.
- Lead and execute the RLE Plan for FSO/FPSO as per client contract requirements in objective to achieve in-situ repair without dry docking and to meet client’s management and Client business objectives and expectations.
- Lead the technical support, proposal development, troubleshoot and assist in planning and coordinating work for the Asset Support Team.
- Lead and execute the assigned Repair Life Extension (RLE) Projects including the Life Extension (LE) Study according to the approved execution plan, design and specification, safely within budget and schedule.
Lead and execute the Repair Life Extension (RLE) Project Management Execution Plan to meet Client’s management and Client business objectives and expectations
Project Risk Management
- Lead and execute the RLE project risk assessment, recommend solutions or alternatives to mitigate RLE project risk management issues such as in-situ repair, litigations against clients, project budget over-run, project delivery, competencies and capabilities deficiency and safe accidents and incidents occurrence that may be faced by client during the offshore activities which may have an impact on cost, quality and schedule amounting to client’s dissatisfaction.
Procurement and Tender
- Lead the Technical and Commercial Tender team to ensure the RLE tender process is properly conducted and in line with our client’s procurement and tender exercise.
Manuals and Procedures
- Lead and execute the RLE project(s) manuals, Scope of Works (SOWs) and procedures to ensure compliances to construction industry best practices and to standardize the execution of work in line with project requirement.
- Assist Operations Proposal Team to provide inputs for RLE proposal development.
Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment (QHSSE)
- Execute the implementation of Client’s Corporate QHSSE policies, procedures and guidelines in Life Extension activities to safeguard and protect life, asset and environment.
- Lead and execute the onshore construction and offshore installation to meet the QHSSE requirements and project schedule.
- Lead and monitor the utilization of the approved Life Extension budget in order to minimize cost overrun and to avoid Variations Order to the Client.
- Review and control the budget variances between actual and budgeted in the effort to be a profit centre.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience especially in Marine or Oil & Gas industry or minimum 5 years in shipbuilding or ship repair.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline preferably in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.