Project Executive – Retail Interior Fit-Out
- Full time
- Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 15, 2023 -Accepting applications
Direct Search Global is working with the leading retail brand solution provider to fill the role of Project Executive in Singapore. The office is located at Jurong East area.
Why this job?
This company successfully designed, built, and managed retail interior fit-out for top international brands. All these retail presences are activated in more than 100 countries including America, South America, Europe, and Asia. This job allows you to travel around the world and engage with the top brands in completing the interior fit-out projects.
Who should apply?
A project coordinator who has at least 3 years of relevant work experience and is hungry to learn and acquire new experience. The suitable candidate must be flexible to work at night and travel outside of Singapore to visit project site if necessary.
- Project Planning: Collaborate with the Operations Manager to create comprehensive action plans for projects, including resource allocation and timeframes.
- Coordination: Perform various coordination tasks, such as schedule and risk management, to ensure projects stay on track.
- Administrative Duties: Maintain project documentation and complete reports as necessary for effective project management.
- Client Interaction: Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on time and to meet client expectations.
- Stakeholder Coordination: Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure project deliverables conform to schedules and client requirements.
- Contractor Briefing: Provide contractors with project setup requirements and timelines.
- Liaison: Communicate with the internal team on project and site drawings, as well as with vendors on project-related matters.
- Problem Solving: Address and resolve project problems to meet client expectations.
- Independent Work: Be capable of working independently in all aspects of project management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in retail fixture projects is required.
- Good knowledge of the technical process related to retail projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with subcontractors and workers.
- Minimum qualifications include an ‘O’ Level certificate, Diploma, or Degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related project management experience at the project site.
- At least 2 years of experience in interior fit-out, especially in retail projects.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to multitask, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team.
- Willingness to work night shifts and weekends during projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is considered an added advantage.
- Be prepared for travel within Southeast Asia (SEA) and India as required for project-related activities.