Project Coordinator – Retail Interior Fit-Out
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 15, 2023 -Accepting applications
Direct Search Global is working with the leading retail brand solution provider to fill the role of Project Coordinator in Singapore. The office is located at Jurong East area.
Why this job?
This company successfully designed, built, and managed retail interior fit-out for top international brands. All these retail presences are activated in more than 100 countries including America, South America, Europe, and Asia. This job allows you to travel around the world and engage with the top brands in completing the interior fit-out projects.
Who should apply?
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. A highly organized person who manages tasks and time well, also liaises with vendors effectively. The suitable candidate must be humble and hungry to learn new knowledge within the retail interior design industry.
- Maintain precise records of all warehouse inventory.
- Supervise inventory levels and reorder stock as necessary to meet demand.
- Enforce inventory control procedures to minimize errors and losses.
- Collaborate with warehouse personnel to arrange and optimize storage space.
- Establish and nurture robust relationships with key vendors.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and contracts with vendors to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Maintain open and effective communication with vendors to coordinate deliveries and resolve any issues.
- Evaluate vendor performance and provide feedback to ensure quality and dependability.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to efficiently plan and execute projects.
- Develop project timelines, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Identify potential risks and create strategies for mitigation.
- Guarantee that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Produce regular reports concerning inventory levels, vendor performance, and project status.
- Maintain accurate documentation related to inventory and vendor transactions.
- Analyze data to detect trends and make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Diploma or higher qualifications (preferably in a related field).
- A minimum of 1 year experience in relevant inventory management jobs.
- Demonstrated experience in inventory management and project coordination.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and the MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.