- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: September 22, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Monitor day-to-day operations and activities to ensure Logistics / Distribution operations meet or exceed customer’s expectation
- To manage and lead a team of warehouse assistants for the purpose of logistics and/ Distribution operations
- To develop, enhance, establish and document SOP’s and systems for logistics /distribution process.
- To monitor and manage staff and their performance via Key Performance indicators.
- To report all staff, stock and miscellaneous warehouse issues and concerns to the Warehouse Manager
- To coordinate the shipment from suppliers to the main warehouse.
- To be involved in stock control and warehousing
- To implement health and safety procedures
- Key holder duties.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Able to multi-task
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment