- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 22, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Collaborate with Managers and Superintendents for timely technical spare parts or ship repair supply.
- Manage purchasing tasks and coordinate logistics for delivering spare parts to vessels.
- Generate job sheets using the Tally Accounting system and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- Provide vendors with delivery notes, proforma invoices, and packing lists for shipment.
- Contact global suppliers to gather quotes for technical spare parts.
- Communicate with ships to address requisition-related information needs.
- Track and follow up on supplier quotations.
- Assist in arranging transportation logistics, including air, sea, and land freight.
- Coordinate with agents and ships for worldwide spare part supply and occasional vessel repairs.
- Maintain documentation and forward cost details to accounting for invoicing.
- Prior administrative experience of 1 to 2 years is desirable.
- Candidates with a minimum of A-level, ITE, or Diploma qualifications are preferred.
- Individuals who are recent graduates displaying a positive attitude will also be taken into consideration.