Cost Control & Contract Manager ( Finance Transformation Program)
- Full time
- Malaysia, Malaysia View on Map
- posted 1 week ago
- Posted: February 23, 2021 -Accepting applications
Manage the Finance Transformation Program (FTP) contract management on consulting
services and solutions as well as overall financial control and budget management of FTP.
Develop and consolidate FTP budgets with Program Director to ensure cohesiveness and
consistency with the scope of deliverables.
Budget and Cost Control
• Project Workstreams budget provision for each project phases by working with project
• Manage and monitor the budget allocations for each phases of FTP.
• Monitor each Workstreams actual spending recognition and tracking for reporting
• Reconcile financial spending against project plan by working closely with Planning & Risk
• Review cost-benefit-analysis with individual project team (consultant) at the beginning of
• Assess benefit realization during operation (post execution) of each individual
workstream to track against cost-benefit analysis (CBA).
• Main liaison person with Corporate Procurement Department for all FTP procurement
activities including tender and contract activities.
• Review and manage the enforcement of contract management on consulting services
and IT Solutions Providers.
• Facilitate procurement support between Corporate Procurement Department and FTP
Core Team (FCT).
• Facilitate legal matters between Legal Services Department and FTP Core Team (FCT)
• Raise red flag issues and provide recommendations on FTP contract services.
• Provide relevant inputs to FCT and Workstream Team Leads to ensure all the services
rendered are according to scope of work.
• Update Program Director on the budget, cost control and contract matter on timely
manner and feedback if there is any concern to the program progress, fall back (if any)
in scheduled timeline, feedback to Operations and Change Management (OCM) Team
on any initiatives / plans that require attention during the FTP period.
• Prepare budget report when necessary i.e. for Management Committee and
COST CONTROL & CONTRACT MANAGER
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study or equivalent.
• Master’s Degree or advanced professional qualifications / certificates are added
• Minimum 10 years working experience with exposure as Project Cost Controller and / or
Contract Manager, budget preparation / financial forecasting / contract reviewing and 3
years in managerial capacity / position.