Corporate Secretarial (Manager)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 5 days ago
- Posted: October 16, 2020 -Accepting applications
Purpose of role
He/she will be involved in all aspects of corporate secretarial, statutory reporting and administrative matters for a portfolio of clients.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
• Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representation offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories etc.
• Onboard new clients in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Conduct periodic reviews of KYC and CDD information of existing relationships including but not limited to higher risk relationships to ensure their profile remains updated.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
• Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required. Work based competencies
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently and accurately as well as the ability to follow up on pending items in a timely fashion
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple/competing tasks
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) in order to communicate and relate effectively with clients, collegaues, 3rd party service provider, etc.
• Prior expereince in shipping, oil & gas industry is preferred.
• Ability to speak mandarin is an added advantage.
Experience And Qualifications
At least three years’ relevant experience.
A member of ICSA or working towards the qualification