Commercial Executive (Offshore)
- Full time
- Singapore, Singapore View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted: September 26, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Execute the EOS marketing plan developed by Commercial Manager and Deputy Head of Business Unit.
- Prepare RFQ and Bids for submission as delegated by Commercial Manager.
- Execute chartering activities including vessel sourcing, rates negotiation, and Charter Party Agreement (CPA) preparation.
- Prepare and facilitate the (CPA) for review by Commercial Manager and seek approval as per DoA.
- Prepare and facilitate Pre Contract Form (PCF) to PCF Managers for approval for each charter.
- Prepare and facilitate Post Contract Summary (PCS) to Accounts Receivable and Operations.
- Assist Commercial Manager in the preparation of Pre-Qualification for Supplier Qualification and RFQ where applicable.
- Assist Commercial Manager to prepare and update Project schedules.
- Assist Commercial Manager to update the Poseidon for all RFQ, tender and contracts.
- Assist Commercial Manager to maintain and update client, vessel databases.
- Adhere to the company HSQE policies and practices.
- Degree in Maritime Studies/Marketing or in any related discipline
- 1 year of working experience, preferably in chartering / commercial roles
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of offshore marine industry